Why use camps?
- Quickly get new developers up to speed without hours of setup on their own computers
- Break out of the isolation of the individual developer's computer
- Keep production, staging, and development as similar as possible
- Have separate web server, app server, and database per project, to isolate changes
- Use https in development too -- avoid browser security warning surprises
- Intercept outgoing email to facilitate testing
- Works with existing version control and continuous integration systems
- Use realistic development databases and sync with production
- Provide superior coordination for teams of developers
- Easily juggle multiple simultaneous projects
Read more in endorsements by some happy camps users.
© 2006–2019 End Point Corporation